About Promotion in Motion Companies, Inc. (PIM):
We are one of North America’s premier makers of fruit snacks, confections and other treats. Ranked amongst the top 50 on Candy Industry Magazine’s “Global Top 100” confectionery companies in the world. PIM has also been named as one of the fastest growing CPG companies in the U.S. by The Boston Consulting Group and IRI, for the fourth time in six years to receive this recognition.
At PIM our goal is simple: We delight consumers with delicious, high quality snacks and confections. Our commitment is to develop, manufacture and market the highest quality products in a responsible, ethical and transparent manner. We put consumers at the core of what we do and are continually looking to improve our people, knowledge, processes and technologies to accomplish this.
Provides maintenance and repair of equipment, primarily manufacturing/mogul, but can include other equipment in the physical plant. Supports and ensures the quality of manufactured goods and optimal production levels by keeping manufacturing machinery is sound working order.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain all production line machinery and equipment.
- Diagnose, repair, maintain, rebuild, operate and troubleshoot all mechanical equipment.
- Report food safety and quality issues to Plant management and SQFP
- Follow PIM Brands GMP rules
- Monitor fellow employees for adherence to GMP’s.
- Make equipment adjustments as needed.
- Execute preventive maintenance programs.
- Report maintenance problems to supervisors without delay.
- Perform equipment inspections.
- Communicate regularly with QC, supervisors and machine operators.
- Prepares and maintains records and reports; completes work orders for all activities and records spare parts used.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- High School education or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in manufacturing field and use of high speed equipment.
- Knowledge of machine shop, welding, fabrication, hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanical troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in vehicle and equipment repair is essential.
- Demonstrated experience in the safe use of power and hand tools and diagnostic equipment is required.
- Must be able to follow written instructions, including manuals and manufacturers' service and repair specifications.
- Flexibility to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Basic math and computer skills are preferred.
- Willing to be trained. Ability to read, speak, and write English is required
What We Offer:
We invite you to come and build a SWEET career at PIM. Our entrepreneurial environment is perfect for action-oriented individuals who enjoy a non-bureaucratic structure. Make an immediate and lasting impact while helping to grow our iconic brands.
PIM offers competitive pay and a comprehensive set of benefits for which each Associate is eligible on their first day of employment.
- Medical, prescription drug, dental, vision care, flexible spending accounts for you and your dependents
- Company matching 401(k) plan
- Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous paid time-off including sick/personal days, vacation, and company holidays
- Wellness Programs
- Scholarship Program
- Commuter Plan
Our Key Principles:
- Put Consumers First: Understand consumers and address their needs and desires.
- Accessible: We strive to make our brands available in traditional retail and online – anywhere consumers want to find them.
- Transparency: Be open and honest about our products, ingredients, how we make them and label them.
- Responsibility: We do not advertise on any media outlets aimed at children under age 13 and have signed an industry commitment to abide by this standard.
- Community: We partner with local and national organizations on strategic initiatives to help our communities thrive.
- Fun and Goodness: At the end of the day, we make snacks and treats that bring joy and goodness to peoples’ lives.
Life at PIM:
We believe to our core that our true competitive advantage is talented Associates who share our values and our passion for the business.
A lot of companies talk about being entrepreneurial. At PIM, we live it every day. Associates are empowered to make decisions and bureaucracy is kept to a minimum.
Attracting, selecting, and developing top talent is what differentiates us from the competition.
You can make an immediate and lasting contribution to help grow our iconic snacking and confectionery brands, no matter your area of expertise.
We are a privately held mid-sized, global company with limited bureaucracy, committed to investing in the business.
Be part of a fast-paced environment that provides challenging opportunities to learn and grow your career. We recognize and reward achievement and foster great teamwork through collaborative and strong relationships with colleagues.
Enjoy your work and be part of a fun team and industry.
Somerset, New Jersey:
Located within Franklin Township in central New Jersey, Somerset a beautiful and friendly suburb of New York City and is one of the best places to live in New Jersey. Somerset is conveniently located minutes away from Interstate 287 and the New Jersey Turnpike.
PIM is an equal opportunity employer, and an e-verify employer.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Performance bonus
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Holidays