Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
- The Production Operator is responsible for running manufacturing equipment on the factory floor for the purpose of printing and mailing statements. They are responsible for all safety, output and quality goals related to the manufacture of these statements
- Performs set-up and operation of machine to support production
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Follows prescribed safety regulations
Key Performance Indicators
- Meets all prescribed safety guidelines
- Adherence to established operating specifications when performing production operations
- Meets or exceeds output and quality goals as defined by management
Education and Training
- Requires a high school diploma or GED and minimal experience
Required Knowledge and Skill
- Ability to work effectively on a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers and management
- Understands basic math
- Ability to work with basic computer programs such as Outlook and Excel
- Ability to stay current on and strictly adhere to current operating specifications
SHIFT: Monday to Friday from 6 am to 2 pm
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read
EEO is the Law
at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.