- Identifies, sorts and palletizes cylinders by size and product for efficient refilling and handling.
- Operates forklift and safely loads / unloads compressed gas and liquid cylinders to and from delivery vehicles.
- Performs visual inspections of empty cylinders. Hammers and odor tests empty cylinders as required.
- Reports any equipment or facility defects to supervisor.
- Completes activity / deficiency reports as required.
- Replaces safety valves on cylinders.
- Removes and replaces labels on cylinders as required.
- Complies with all state and federal laws and regulations and safety procedures.
- Works safely and meets the requirements of all safety procedures and rules as prescribed by State, Federal, and the Company.
- Other duties may be assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. To view the EEO is the Law poster, click here. Airgas, an Air Liquide Company invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company's written Affirmative Action Plan or Policy Statement. This plan or policy statement is available for inspection upon request by contacting Human Resources at 855-269-5732.
Airgas, an Air Liquide Company and its group of companies, does not discriminate against qualified applicants with disabilities and is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to the known disabilities of such individuals so as to ensure equal access to benefits and privileges of employment. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.