Contact Industries is looking for a qualifiedProduction Plannerto organize production according to demand and quality standards. You will be the one to ensure orders are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
The ideal candidate is well-versed in production procedures and ways to optimize them. They are organized and results-driven with great problem-solving skills. Advanced communication and computer skills are required for the role.
The goal is to ensure the smooth and cost-efficient flow of our production operations.
- Coordinate production workflow for multiple products
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Schedule shift according to production needs
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Keep paperwork organized
- Collaborate with quality control, department supervisors, plant managers and production staff
- Proven experience as production planner
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
- Experience with QAD is a plus!
- Good at math and statistics
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities