Compiles and records production data to compare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of material, quality control, and other aspects of production.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Compiles and records production data from customer orders; work tickets; product specifications; and individual worker production sheets following prescribed recording procedures and using different word processing techniques.
- Calculates such factors as types and quantities of items produced; materials used; amount of scrap; frequency of defects; and worker and department production rates, using a computer, calculator, and/or spreadsheets.
- Writes production reports based on data compiled, tabulated and computed following prescribed formats.
- Maintains files of documents used and prepared.
- Compiles detailed production sheets or work tickets for use by production workers as guides in assembly or manufacture of products.
- Prepares written work schedules based on established guidelines and priorities;
- Compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies.
- Charts production using chart, graph, or pegboard based on statistics compiled for reference by production and management personnel.
- Sorts and distributes work tickets or material and may compute wages from employee time cards and post wage data on records used for preparation of payroll.
- Associate degree in an associated discipline, two (2) years of experience in operational positions or related fields may be substituted for each year of the two (2) years of college.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in Department of Defense and/or civilian operations scheduling manufacture and or coordinating parts for kitting for assembly of MRO or new aircraft required.
- Must be able to attain and maintain a TSA/Homeland Airport Security Ramp Access Pass
- Safety and Work Environment – Identifies hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and takes appropriate action to maintain a safe and productive work environment for self and others. Follows Guiding Principle “Be Safe”.
- Effective Communication - Actively listens to others. Communicates with others clearly, openly, and respectfully. Uses all forms of communication effectively and appropriately (includes email, text, IM).
- Teamwork - Works with and supports others to achieve organizational goals. Meets individual and team deadlines and responsibilities. Assumes additional responsibilities when needed. Responds constructively to instructions and procedures. Listens to others and values opinions and is respectful of team members and other Erickson employees. Works effectively with team leader or manager and promotes a positive team environment.
- Accountable to Achieving Commitments - Achieves commitments to both internal and external customers. Produces high quality work by being attentive to detail and maintaining accuracy. Works in a conscientious, consistent, and thorough manner to meet all schedules and timelines. Anticipates potential problems. Finds the root cause of problems and takes appropriate action. Makes continuous improvement to processes and results.
- Adaptability to Change - Understands, accepts, and supports the need for business change and helping others with transitions. Adapts and adjusts to change within own area of responsibility as well as accepting the need for change more broadly. Actively identifies and leads change within area of responsibility.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, inquiry or discussion about compensation, or any other characteristic protected by law.”