Atlantic, Tomorrow’s Office was founded in 1959 as Atlantic Photocopy. Since its inception, the Atlantic family has grown from a five-person operation to a 400+ employee corporation, supporting over 20,000 organizations. Atlantic is an Office Technology and IT Solutions company (VAR) providing horizontal niche market services to small and large corporations in the New York City metropolitan area, Long Island and the Greater Philadelphia and Delaware Valley. Atlantic’s offerings include Imaging, IT Support, Document Management and Managed Services.
The Production Print Digital Technician should have training and experience with B&W and color production level copier machine product lines.
- Providing high-quality technical support to our customer base
- Communicating with customers and sales representatives to ensure satisfaction
- Connecting/installing office equipment to our customer's network
- Troubleshooting and developing options
- Managing time, resources and various demands
- Determining “the cause” of issues through proper troubleshooting and performing thorough/quality service.
- Minimum of three years related experience
- Certification and experience with Konica Minolta & Ricoh is mandatory; other copier, printer, and fax product lines is desirable (Ricoh, Canon, Sharp).
- Experience with Fiery and/or CREO Print Controllers.
- Network experience. A+, N+ or MCSE certifications and connectivity experience preferred.
Atlantic, Tomorrow's Office offers a very attractive compensation package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Full health/dental/visions insurance
- Fee reimbursement for further certifications