Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions / Renaissance Resources Inc., has been one of the leading recruiting firms in North America when it comes to working with Japanese Businesses for almost 20 years. Our services are based on the needs of our clients, and we connect them with qualified candidates in the Automotive, Electronics, Food, Logistics, Manufacturing and Oil & Gas industries. We like to take the approach of working one on one with each of You to ensure that we have the best understanding of your background and what it is you are looking for in a career.
A Global Manufacturing company is now hiring a dedicated Production Processor in Elgin, IL.
Please submit resume to apply for this great opportunity.
Requirements for Production Processor:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or professional environment is preferred
- Attention to detail and good with numbers
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Organization skills
- High School Diploma
Responsibility for Production Processor:
- Assist each station of the manufacturing process to ensure maximum efficiency
- Follow safety policies and procedures
- Assist manufacturing and shipping processes in the plant
- Inspect products prior to shipment to ensure accurate labeling and record keeping
- Ensure all resources and assets are used efficiently and correctly
- Other duties as assigned
This position includes manufacturing and warehousing work environment. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 20 pounds.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates
“Direct applicants only.”
“We do not accept any resumes from any third-party organizations or other recruiters.”
Job Type: Temp to Perm