- Sales order, purchase order and customer specification reconciliation
- Finalizing the sales order and creating project-related part numbers
- Being the Single Point of Contact for the customer during project execution
- Traveling to site for Kick-Off Meeting with project stakeholders to present scope and schedule.
- Establishing and adhering to the overall project schedule and managing the key milestones including Kick-Off Meeting (KOM), Initial Design Review, Critical Design Review, Final Design Review
- Issuing drawings for approval to the customer for sign off
- Creating Bills of Materials (BOMs) for release to production planning and manufacturing assembly
- Creating the project file folder and adhering to SOPs to fully document and organize the customer project
- Establishing both internal (manufacturing) and external (customer) project cadence meetings
- Overseeing programming and scripting of the analyzer prior to acceptance testing
- Working with production to manage customer priorities based on key material shortages or manufacturing resource availability
- Hosting the customer and managing the Factory Acceptance Testing procedures
- Traveling to site for managing the Site Acceptance Testing procedures
- Coordinating with order entry for milestone revenue billing
- Coordinating with field service to deliver project site services.
You have a Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering discipline or related field of study
Five to eight years of professional experience working in a related field or working as a project engineering manager for a refining, petrochemical or pharmaceutical company.
In this role you will also require:
Strong verbal and writing skills – ability to articulate complex technical concepts and accurately document
Ability to switch gears quickly and juggle multiple responsibilities with a positive and professional attitude
Knowledge of downstream oil and gas processes including fuels blending, ethylene cracking, petrochemical processes Knowledge of engineering drafting tools including Autocad, SolidWorks, etc.
Knowledge of mechanical and electrical diagrams including P&IDs, DCS communication protocols
Familiarity with compositional and physical property analysis of process gases and liquids Familiarity with sample conditioning systems and flow diagrams
Familiarity with hazardous area requirements for instrumentation including ATEX, IECEx, etc.
Familiarity with planning tools such as Microsoft Project
Familiarity with MRP systems such as Microsoft NAV Dynamics, SAP, etc.
Familiarity with global cultures as projects executed are worldwide