My name is Crystal Valdez and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Production Scientist for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Carlsbad, CA. Details for the position are as follows:
Production Scientist, job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Writes accurate technical process documentation.
- Supports the team in reagent transfer activities and executes process changes.
- Performs simple calculations according to procedures, and maintains accurate records of work performed according to GLP, GMP, and QSRs
- Manufactures buffers and diluents according to standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Typically receives minimal instruction on routine work; general instructions on new assignments
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
Important skills and behaviors required to perform this job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences, Chemistry or related field required
- Previous laboratory work and documentation writing experience preferred, especially in an FDA/ISO regulated manufacturing environment
- Must be able to follow approved work instructions with attention to detail
- Experience with MS Office products.