Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Working with a Cross Functional Team, co-ordinates activities associated with the execution of a 5 Year Die Bank Build.
- Work with Wafer Engineering to ensure part starts are executed to plan(s). Track actual progress versus plan
- Manage tasks related to material evaluations from FAB release through disposition.
- Track through all operations to ensure movement.
- Co-ordinate any needed MRB actions.
- Based on established criteria, close to Ax and/or OI.
- Includes data entry into systems
- Expedite hot revenue builds through the FAB and evaluation
- Accurate and timely date entry
- Maintenance of the following:
- Status sheets
- OI data entries
- Weekly Reporting on progress versus plan(s) for overall process
- Self Starter
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel and Word required)
- Ability to multitask
Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.