Great Production Supervisor Position Opportunity!! PAID RELO!!
The Production Supervisor is responsible to supervise the department to meet job production work scopes, schedules and hours as established by the Engineering/Planning Department and as directed by the Production Manager.
- Review work scope, Job Production Books and Engineering Drawings for accuracy.
- Meet with the crew assigned to the job daily. Discuss safety, work scope, schedule, allotted hours, required manning, and tooling issues.
- Attend all production meetings, job walks and daily production reviews for work scope changes and material delivery requirements.
- Call for QC inspections and Audits when required or as outlined in the Job Production Book.
- Understanding of transformer windings, core & coil assemblies, accessories including tap changer types and operation.
- Understanding of QA inspection points and audits required for transformer manufacturing.
- Be familiar with word processing, e-mail, spreadsheets and other pertinent software used by VTCU.
- Be able to effectively create, review, and communicate technical instructions with other employees.
- Be proficient reading customer specifications to ensure compliance with respect to job work scope, engineering standards, and ANSI requirements.