CSAT Solutions has always emphasized that outstanding people are the key to our success. We are hoping to find a qualified and innovative professional to fill the position of Production Supervisor in our repair depot. The successful candidate will take the initiative to improve our production stats while maintaining or reducing cost. We're looking for a creative thinker who doesn't mind sharing their ideas and implementing new strategies to benefit the business. If you are a highly motivated individual with excellent managerial skills and superior time management skills, CSAT Solutions may have a career for you. We invite you to explore the current opportunities available at CSAT Solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensures all technicians and operators are adequately supplied with appropriate tools and equipment.
- Assigns units for repair to staff ensuring acceptable balance to achieve productivity and quality goals.
- Provides and/or secures assistance and support for their staff.
- Responsible for process compliance including 5S, collecting the data necessary for corrective and preventive action, and reports result to manager.
- Responsible for the continuous and efficient flow of product through their assigned operations and takes actions to immediately correct bottlenecks.
- Supervises employees to ensure they follow the company�s policies and practices, including; counseling, time approval, performance management, etc.
- Interacts with cross-functional groups as necessary to ensure daily operational performance goals are met and reports progress against those goals.
- Interviews production candidates to achieve highest retention rate and contribution to production.
- Maintain open lines of communication between employees and senior management.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas. Work to continuously improve in all areas.
- Completes other tasks as assigned by manager including participation in process improvement teams or leading one.
Education, Training and Skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Computer training diploma or 2 year degree in computer related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience assembling/disassembling, repairing or troubleshooting computers or electronics
- 1-3 year experience in a supervisory role in a production or warehouse environment preferred
- Experience using hand power tools preferred
- Must be able to effectively communicate performance expectations
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must frequently lift and/or move up
- Must be able to work without direct supervision