Randstad is currently recruiting for an immediate opening for a Production Supervisor with experience in Fabrication/Stamping. This is a full-time opportunity, working for the client day one on the job. Competitive benefits package is offered, including health, dental, vision, retirement and vacation pay.
- Supervise and manage employees and all aspects of production activities during assigned shift
- Compile production data and prepare various reports
- Communicate with management and production staff to drive productivity
- Train, instruct, and supervise employees using established production methods to produce a quality product in a safe and timely manner to meet production demands
- Provide work assignments, procure parts, and communicate production demands to employees as well as perform quality and safety audits and generate maintenance requests
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and manage the work of others
- Demonstrated ability to lead by positive example
- Two or more years in an industrial supervisory role, preferably in stamping or fabrication
- Proven track record of success
- Strong technical background must include knowledge of sheet metal fabricating processes and equipment
- Working knowledge of modern manufacturing techniques, such as Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement
- Ability to inspect and approve work orders for conformance to specifications and blueprints
Apply directly to this job posting with an up-to-date resume, or e-mail resume directly to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.