Family-owned food manufacturer is seeking a Production Supervisor for their plant in Kingsport, TN.
Oversee all aspects of production for specific area and/or time frame.
- Coordinate Schedule with staff to assure productivity.
- Assure that employees are working safely
- Perform accident investigation.
- Coordinate all training for area and /or departments.
- Assist in development of employees.
- Ability to resolve problems as they occur within department
- Bring forth new ideas regarding Production and Sanitation.
- Promote company policy and philosophy.
- Constantly work on waste reduction and yield increase.
- Discipline of the workforce.
- Assure quality based on company standards.
- Assure all productivity within the department.
- Minimum 4 years supervisory experience
- Above average knowledge of Safety and Labor Laws
- Ability to rotate shift based on need of the department
- Computer proficient
- Weekend work when needed
- Must be able to generate company documents as well as maintain all existing documents
- Must be able to rotate shifts if required.
- Quality Control Experience a plus.
- Some Knowledge of manufacturing equipment
- Must have sanitation and Food Safety experience pertaining to food manufacturing.
69,139 - 132,632 /yearWhat is this?