- Lead a shift of hourly production team members for a fast growing plastic film extrusion company.
- We are a 24/5 operation using overtime to work 24/7 as needed.
- Shift champion for maintaining a safe working environment for the crew (including PPE).
- Requires team to follow processes and procedures.
- Focus team on executing while driving a high quality culture.
- Capable of handling employee / personnel issues.
- Developing and training team members.
- Delivering on productivity and scrap metrics.
- Plastic processing experience. Experience with plastic processing for film making or packaging is a big plus.
- Prior team leadership experience.
- Implement or working in a prior 5S environment.
- 2nd shift position from 3pm to 11:30pm.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Job Type: Full-time