WSFS Bank is seeking a Production Support Analyst. The Production Support Analyst serves as an intermediary between business and technical partners to collect and translate business requirements to resolve technical support incidents and support system implementations, enhancements, and upgrades. The incumbent will provide application support and effective testing of internal business systems to ensure business solutions support the company goal and objectives. The Production Support Analyst will meet all assigned SLAs, department goals and/or objectives, while providing ongoing application support for internal business systems including application problem resolution, access management, report development and application development. This role will partner with business and technical representatives to complete implementation of business and core application release/upgrades for supported applications; document business line requirements and translate into proper system requirement specifications; troubleshoot application issues, work with end users and/or service providers to determine the scope of the problem and collect all relevant details to identify potential solutions and make recommendations for workarounds and/or escalate issues accordingly. The Production Support Analyst will participate in projects such as application implementations, upgrades, enhancements, completing deliverables, ensuring bank guidelines are met, assist in end-user training, unit testing and development of associated documentation.
• Must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent combination of related work experience.
• Must have 5+ years of experience as an Application Support or Production Support Analyst in a high-volume, deadline dependent, production support environment in the banking or financial services industry.
• Must have knowledge of core banking systems and integrated business applications. Experience with FIS systems is a plus.
• Must have extensive knowledge of software applications, database structures, internet, cloud-based systems, client server and mainframe technologies.
• Demonstrated experience with reporting systems and data structures including report writing experience. Experience with Business Objects or related tool is preferred.
• Must have theoretical and practical knowledge relevant to the technology that supports banking business systems.
• Must have experience writing basic SQL queries and with SQL report server.
• Demonstrated experience creating and executing test plans and test scripts in both manual and automated testing environments.
• Must have a demonstrated aptitude for solving complex problems.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including some nights and weekends based on planned deployments or upgrades.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for extended periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• May be required to wear face coverings during business hours.
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Requirements: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
• Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.
WSFS Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/ Drug-Free Workplace