WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Production Support Senior Analyst will be responsible for providing operational and maintenance production support for Treasury Management applications (e.g., ACH, Bill Pay, eDeposit, Positive Pay, Treasury Net, etc.). Responsibilities include monitoring scheduled production activities and confirming success, providing trouble item resolution, coordinating with third party vendors and internal IT technology groups to resolve systems functionality and performance issues, evaluating operational and support capabilities and requirements for proposed new or revised application systems and ensuring that all processes and procedures are documented. Maintains and updates a tracking database of issues and prepares and provides management with production issues reports (e.g., weekly, monthly, etc.). Performs other duties as requested The Production Support Senior Analyst requires strong understanding of other related business and technical disciplines/processes. Provides expertise, knowledge, and guidance for problems resolution, coordination, and escalation. Maintains currency and advanced level of technical skill/knowledge in all Treasury Management products and services. Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively work with all levels of management. Handles the complex technical problems.
Treasury Management Solutions Division
As a member of City National's Treasury Management Solutions group, you will make a difference by delivering integrated technology solutions to help clients more efficiently manage their businesses and working capital. This group drives and supports the bank's cash management products and services that won City National four of its 11 Greenwich Excellence Awards in 2018.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
* Provide operational and maintenance production support for Treasury Management applications (e.g., ACH, Bill Pay, eDeposit, Positive Pay, Treasury Net, etc.).
* Manage and coordinates with third party vendors and internal IT technology groups to resolve systems functionality and performance issues. Work with IS in identifying and addressing application issues and determining proper escalation paths.
* Evaluate operation and support capabilities and requirements for proposed new or revised application systems. Test new releases, Patches and Hot Fixes prior to production. Maintain and update test scripts for each application.
* Ensure that all processes and procedures are documented. Obtains and catalogs workflow diagrams for all processes that touch/affect Treasury Management applications.
* Maintain and updates a tracking database of issues and provides management with production issues reports on an as needed basis (e.g., weekly, monthly, etc.).
* Attend weekly change control meetings to ensure that changes related to Treasury Management applications and its supportive hardware/software are known and all concerns related to the changes are addressed prior to implementation to avoid conflicts, outages and/or issues.
* Maintain a proactive commitment to established bank programs, such as CustomerFirst, Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and Affirmative Action.
* Complly fully with all Bank Operational and Credit policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements (e.g. Bank Secrecy Act, Know Your Client, Community Reinvestment Act, Fair Lending Practices, Code of Conduct, etc.).
* Complete all special projects as requested.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in Treasury Management systems/software
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in a financial services industry
* Minimum of 2 years working with MS Office
Skills and Knowledge
* Preferred degree from a four-year college or university with concentration in a discipline directly related to the financial services industry or equivalent three years of experience in supporting complex systems and/or software associated with Treasury Management products and services.
* This level requires general knowledge of other related business and technical disciplines/processes.
* Resolves or coordinates problems in moderate scope and complexity.
* Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
* Escalates more complex problems to Senior Level.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively work with all levels of management.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled