Synechron Inc is seeking an experienced technical individual to join our Application Support team. Position will specialize in working with Business units and Technical partners to resolve problem tickets for issues with WyStar CORE system components, Trading platform, Payroll systems, and various other applications.
Duties will include working with customers to gain an understanding of business requirements, and ensure that customers’ expectations are understood and met. Utilize diagnostic and other tools to monitor, maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems and documenting the results. Troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues and coordinates resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups. Represent Core team in Project Scrum meetings and Root Cause analysis. Participate in application project implementations, maintenance, and upgrades. Use sound judgment to make effective recommendations to management, customers, and peers. Will update and develop new documentation for departmental procedures. Be a mentor to junior team members in regards to proper procedures and technical concepts. Individual should work well independently and as a member of a high performance team.
- Required to carry an individual paging device and work periodic schedule on-call rotation (24x7)
- Acts as an escalation point for Core production tickets
- Gain in depth knowledge of the customer area functions, applications, and system components
- Coordinate various technology groups in order to solve issues or recommend solutions
- Handle multiple concurrent tasks and assist in reprioritization of outstanding issues
- Coordinate and execute special Core team project requests
- Back up Team Lead role
5+ years systems support analysis experience.
Market Rate $$$