Job DescriptionJob #: 1010823
Production Support Engineer in Downtown St. Petersburg, FL (33701)
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT staffing firm, has an opportunity for a Production Support Engineer in role in Downtown St. Petersburg, FL (33701) to focus on production issues, daily application maintenance, incident resolution and process improvement, disaster recovery activities, application monitoring strategy, and overall application stability. The ideal candidate will have Knowledge of Windows 2012 R2 or above operating systems; experience with C#, VB Script, Batch script, and/or PowerShell; and Hands-on experience w/ automating manual processes.
For consideration for this role, please send me your updated resume to Leanne Warren at Lwarren@apexsystems.com. Also take a look at additional Join Our Talent Network to get access to all Apex openings https://itcareers.apexsystems.com/join
Preferred knowledge requirements:
- Knowledge of Service Now or other ITSM tool
- Knowledge in Monitoring tools such as SolarWinds or OmniCenter
- Knowledge of RDMS (like SQL Server)
- Microsoft/ITIL/DevOps Certified
- Experience with C#, VB Script, Batch script, and/or PowerShell
- Knowledge of Windows 2012 R2 or above operating systems
- Knowledge of networking concepts to troubleshoot system issues (OSI model)
- Experience in Insurance industry preferred
- Hands-on experience w/ automating manual processes
- Team Player with willingness to collaborate beyond immediate team and work with key partners in peer IT
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178.