Do you enjoy working hands-on utilizing some of the best technology in the printing and packaging industry? Does accepting daily challenges and exceeding goals resonate with you? Belmark is currently seeking Production Supports to cover all the responsibilities associated with performing quality assurance testing, data collection and adminstrative functions. In addition, this position will cover shipping/receiving processes, and will be responsible for the flow of materials into and out of the plant to include wasrehouse management, receiving materials, and shipping to customers to meet due dates. With a focus on innovation and customer satisfaction, our Production Supports are able to work in a friendly environment with a potential to grow with the company. 2A/2B shift hours are from 4:00 P.M. - 4:00 A.M. with a schedule of 3 days on and 4 days off. Employees on this shift work 36 hours but are paid for 40 hours. Our employees enjoy the rotating shift due to the days off received, which allows time to accomplish things around the home or spend time with friends and family. The shift differential for 2A/2B is $1.00 more per hour.
Belmark creates many of the labels, cartons, and flexible film we as consumers see daily when shopping for various items. Our primary markets are in the food and beverage industry. A nationally recognized company; our customers vary from small to large companies, and customer satisfaction is our primary goal. By following our company mission of speed-to-market, product development, service development and quality, we have created a company dedicated to our customers, and created a culture that values each of our employees.
- Verify performance through in-process and finished product testing including:
- Gas chromatography testing of solvent based printing inks.
- Adhesive coating weights.
- Repeat length.
- Heat resistance.
- Interlayer adhesion.
- Correct lamination verification.
- Seal strength verification.
- Accumulate, organize, enter, analyze and file quality assurance data.
- Assist Sales, Production, Quality and Technical Services with resolution of quality issues.
- File job jackets and sample retain boards.
- Enter production data such as job times and process set up information.
- Audit and assist with training operators in record keeping and in-process testing.
- Prepare and file color standards.
- Perform calibration and preventive maintenance on critical test equipment.
- Complete certificates of analysis and first article inspection reports.
- Package and process orders scheduled for shipment by delivery date.
- Ensure accuracy of quantities and paperwork of each order being shipped.
- Ensure correct labeling of product being shipped.
- Enter order shipped into computer.
- Stretch wrap all orders on skids.
- Ensure accuracy of Bill of Lading and Packing Slips.
- Place documents in correct area for data entry.
- Put away product to keep aisles clear.
- Return and deliver stock to machines based on picklist/schedule requirements.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels in warehouse bins.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the warehouse areas.
- Conduct stock audits as determined by management to validate listed quantities.
- Ensure material flow through the plant is tracked via warehouse manager.
May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Any combination equivalent to graduation from high school.
- Knowledge of and the ability to effectively utilize the English language.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers, decimals and fractions.
- Ability to use a ruler.
- Must understand people and be able to communicate and work effectively with them. Communication with customer service, production admin and additional team members will be required.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- Ability to manage projects and time effectively.
- Ability to give, receive and analyze information.
- Ability to operate a computer.
- Ability to operate all quality control equipment. (after training)
- Ability to meet deadlines. May be required to work some overtime.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the position. May be required to work some overtime.
- Able to become forklift certified after being hired to position.
Belmark offers a friendly working environment with a competitive benefits package for eligible employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, Dental, & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid vacation, personal time & holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site Health Clinic