We are recruiting for a local, sustainable Corvallis employer looking for a hard worker to join a growing team. This person would be responsible for packaging and quality control in a warm warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Confirming that the products being produced match the production schedule.
- Continuously monitoring product quality.
- Safely and efficiently retrieve products from a production line.
- Manually transfer these products to the appropriate post-processing operation as necessary.
- Set up, operate, monitor and troubleshoot post-processing equipment.
- Timely reporting out-of-specification product or malfunctioning equipment to appropriate personnel
- Pack finished product into the appropriate configuration as scheduled
- Accurately account for products produced.
Skills and Qualifications
- Prior production experience will be preferred
- Detail oriented
- Ability to stand throughout shift
- Schedule: Monday - Friday from 4pm-12.30am
- Wage: $13.50
- Duration: 3 Months with the potential to turn into a permanent position.