1. Works safely within a team environment.
2. Understands daily production schedules while working with the raw material warehouse team and the production team
3. Verifies the accuracy of all picked work orders prior to setting up for the production team
4. Understands labeling requirements and verifies all labels for correct part numbers, lot numbers, contents, expiration dates and country of origin. Verifies with label room documentation that all labels are correct for the specific work order
5. Verifies with the bill of material that all items are correct for the specific work order
6. Verifies for accuracy and perform all quality test and checks required in the SOP
7. Follows all SOP's and FDA regulations
8. Verifies that all confirmations are accurate and properly documented
9. Verifies that all DMR's requirements are properly documented
10. Communicates all areas of concern to the shift supervisor
11. Tracks daily performance of team. i.e. production efficiency and conformance to schedule
12. Properly loads and packages products on the machines as assigned; may help organize and plan work flow by assisting with line clearance and changeovers.
13. Inspects product for visual defects during the loading and packaging process and identifies product defects and questions product quality.
14. Exceeds production efficiency standards on a regular basis
15. Rotates loading positions as required
16. Participates in team meetings, TPMs and production training
17. Is a positive contributor to all team goals
18. Ensures safety awareness and adherence to all safety policies
19. Assures adherence to SOPs's GMP & ISO policies
20. Properly accounts for time and attendance by entering the correct codes as directed
21. Responsible for keeping work area clean and organized.
22. Understands and enforces spatial separation and product movement requirements
23. Rotates positions as required including back up for the Team Auditor
24. Accurately counts and determines information necessary to confirm production in SAP system
25. Assists with training of new team members
26. Works on multiple production lines
27. Participates in process problem solving and solutions
28. Supports TPM and all operations improvements
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as directed.