Production Team Member - Lear Corporation
Lear Flint Overview:
Lear Corporation is one of the world's leading suppliers of automotive Seating. Lear Flint will build seats for just-in-time delivery to the nearby General Motors Flint Assembly plant, as well as the General Motors Fort Wayne plant. The world-class 156,000-sq.ft. facility will employ approximately 600 team members by the end of 2019, with over 400 being new hires to Lear. The vision for the new facility is focused on building a high-performance work team structured organization and fostering employee engagement. Team Members will be manage many aspects of their teams, from hiring to providing quality assurance to supporting their peers. Please email resumes to Flintjobs@lear.com
- Fast-paced automotive assembly, up to 80 jobs per hour
- Upper body physically intensive, each new hire must pass a pre-employment physical ability test
- Employees organized into teams with a Team Leader
- High quality standards
- In addition to assembly duties, each Team Member assumes a specific responsibility in categories such as Safety, Continuous Improvement or Communication.
- Entry level pay = $13.85 per hour
- 2nd and 3rd Shift Incentive = $0.30 per hour
- Annual Pay Increases
- Low Cost Benefits after 90 Days!
- Medical Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vacation earned in first year!
- Eligible for 401k match in first year!
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work any shift as well as Saturdays and Sundays
- Must be available to work overtime as required
- Once hired, must pass a background check, physical demands test and hair drug screen
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your hands, arms, legs and moving whole body
- Must have physical ability to lift, carry, and/or move objects heavy objects
- Must have physical ability to stand for long periods of time and operate pneumatic tools
- Must have physical ability to make fast, simple repetitive movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists
If interested, Please email resumes to Flintjobs@lear.com