Tier 1 automotive supplier seeking Production Operators to work on the production line.
* Inserting velcro, wires, and clothes on moving molding line: responsible for 5 components at a time
* Trim station - using a trimmer to cut the extra material - trimmer is just like an electrical shaver to shave your beard
* Repair - use electronic tools to cut out defect areas and glue to repair
* Visual inspection - look to identify each seat with your assigned number and do final inspect before getting shipped to customer
* Pack out - take final product to correct bin and stack properly to be shipped
- at least 5 years' experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility to work 2nd shift (3 - 11pm) or 3rd shift (11-7a)
- High School Diploma
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.