Signs.com is seeking experienced Production Technicians for the swing and night shifts. Production Technicians are versatile enough to assist in our Printing, Fabrication and Quality Control Departments.
At Signs.com, our mission is Bringing Stories to Life. We work with customers from all walks of life, and it’s important to us that our workforce is just as diverse. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of religion, age, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or disability. Signs.com is a safe and inclusive space for employees of all backgrounds, and we encourage you to apply if you share our values.
- Nights, 11:00 PM – 7:30 AM, Sunday- Thursday (10% Pay Differential for Night Shift)
- Swing, 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM, Monday-Friday
- Produce finished graphics
- Print wide format prints on grand format printer
- Operate routing and cutting equipment
- Perform finishing of product
- Operate fabric transfer and hot knife
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise
- Quality check printed images
- Technical college training preferred
- 1+ years experience in digital/large format printing
- Mechanical and artistic aptitude
- Experience with power tools
- Attention to details
- Other sign or graphics experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Good eye for color
Enjoy a supportive team environment, with challenging and exciting projects. Self-starting, innovative, and positive individuals are encouraged to apply. This position is full-time and eligible for benefits.
Why Work for Signs.com:
At Signs.com, we strive to live up to our company values in everything we do. Among other things, we believe in facilitating happiness, fostering mental & physical health, and exceeding expectations.
A career at Signs.com offers a variety of benefits and compensation that recognizes your contributions. We strive to create a culture that fosters imagination, innovation and growth while having a great time doing it. The benefits of working with Signs.com include:
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits- Medical, Dental, Short & Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance after 60 days of employment
- 401K with match- after 6 months employment
- Paid Time Off- 15 days in your first year of employment!
- Paid Holidays- 8 every year
- Opportunities for paid overtime
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Monetary birthday & anniversary gifts
- Employee discount- 30% for employees, and 20% for your friends and family!
- Onsite & offsite work events
- Free snacks and fountain drinks
- Flexible scheduling for most positions
- Strong company culture
- Free Friday breakfast
- Team lunches & company-sponsored meals
- Group activities
- Advancement opportunities
- Learning initiatives
- Tiered pay raise structure
- Volunteer opportunities
- Company-branded swag
Check out more about our company here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgk3pnnBwsY