Pro Staff is currently seeking a dedicated individual to fill multiple Production positions we have available with our client Neenah, Wisconsin. In this position, you will perform a variety of general manufacturing, production and assembly duties to support the shop's production and ensure a quality product is created.
- Follow all quality processes in the manufacturing of the product
- Complete and submit inspection paperwork
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Safely operate hand tools, power tools, and equipment
Shift: Second shift – Monday - Thursday 5 PM - 5 AM (1st and Weekend Shifts are Available as well!)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Ability to work quickly, accurately, and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a manufacturing setting is a plus
Apply on line at: https://jobs.employeeworkplace.com/prostaff
If you have any questions, please give our office a call at 920-843-9130.
Pro Staff, a Staffmark Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative/Clerical and Light Industrial/Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
Serving Appleton, Oshkosh, Green Bay and all Surrounding Areas
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays