Clearly the best Production Worker Position!
Milgard employees are clearly the best! Join our team and be part of a company that has been recognized for quality and innovation and was recognized as one of the 50 most engaged workplaces.
Founded in 1958 Milgard Windows & Doors, a division of Masco Corporation, offers a full line of wood, aluminum, vinyl and fiberglass windows as well as patio doors for builders, dealers and homeowners. With 7 manufacturing plants and 5 customer care centers across the Western US and Canada, Milgard has been established as a leading supplier of exceptional products for both new construction and the remodeled market place and is backed by a Full Lifetime Warranty, including parts and labor.
Milgard’s history and growth is due to the strength of our employees. For this reason we are committed to the principles within the Milgard Philosophy; focus on the customer, cultivate high performance team, respect for the individual, continuously improve, and drive for results. We value each employee and seek people with unique strengths. If you enjoy working in a quick-moving, deadline-driven environment, and are seeking long term employment with opportunity for growth, this position is for YOU! At Milgard we invest the time to get to know your career objectives and will place you on the right path.
No experience, no problem! We hire for attitude and train for the skills needed.
How would you make an impact as a Production Worker?
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Working safely with power hand tools and regularly lifting up to 75lbs
- Efficiently build windows to standard work processes
- Rotate through different duties of assembling, cutting, and loading windows.
- Work in a team environment
What do you get in return?
- We have a robust total rewards offering including items such as:
- Performance Bonus Icentive – your efforts are rewarded!
- PTO – your time is your own – enjoy it!
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401k with a match – 100% of the first 4%
- Tuition assistance – continue your education; we’ll help!
- Career growth opportunities – take on more responsibility and grow!
Tell us about yourself by applying through our career portal at and follow us on: https://masco.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Milgard our Facebook Career Page to see just how great it is to be part of the Milgard Team!
Milgard Manufacturing Incorporated
Full or Part TimeFull time
Masco Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.