Professional English family in Dallas, Tx is looking for a full time live out nanny. They have two children, ages 1 & 3 and each child will have their own nanny. This job is specifically for their 3 year old daughter. Education, manners, proper etiquette and professionalism is very important to the parents. The ideal candidate must be a great role model for their daughter, take initiative and be a hard worker. The parents are very involved with the children therefore, the nanny must be great at communicating and open to feedback. The nanny must agree to sign an employment contract before hire.
The family is open to candidates nationwide and will cover a portion of relocation expenses. The family will provide an insurance stipend, paid time off for major holidays and cover education expenses if the nanny desires to obtain some sort of training such as getting their CPR updated. A family vehicle will be provided to the nanny to use while at work. The duties on this job include all things related to the child and some light tidying up around the house.
Not required however the family would love to have a nanny that speaks any of the following languages: French, German, Russian, Italian, Bulgarian, Spanish. Previous living or working experience in a foreign country is also a plus!
- Must be CPR Certified
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of recent professional nanny experience.
- Must be professional, punctual and speak eloquently.
- Must be able to commit to working for this family for at least 1 year.
- Must be College Educated in science related field such as Biology, Nursing, Engineering, Psychology etc.(Minimum: Associates Degree)
- While working the nanny is required to wear a face mask at all times. (This is required until COVID goes away)
- Nanny must follow CDC guidelines by social distancing and wearing a face mask in public places.
Powered by JazzHR