Full-timeFull-timeDayNursing - OtherWashington-SeattleWashington-SeattleCherry Hill James Tower (WA197)550 17th Ave98122
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Master's Degree in Nursing
- Current active Washington State Registered Nurse license
- Must have a valid Washington State driver’s license and an insurable driving record
- Three (3) years experience in nursing leadership including clinical experience in associated service line area.
Preferredqualifications for this position include:
- Emphasis on education with current clinical competence in service group
Swedish is the largest, most comprehensive, nonprofit health provider in the Greater Seattle area. Our expanding network of facilities currently includes three hospital locations in Seattle, a hospital in Edmonds and the new Swedish Issaquah campus. It also consists of Swedish Medical Group’s network of primary care clinics, and affiliations with suburban hospitals and specialty clinics throughout Greater Seattle.
Each campus has a local operations leadership team, supported by centrally located and led corporate services, such as Human Resources, Financial and Information Services.