CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company delivers enduring solutions to Defense, Federal, and commercial clients to solve management, technology, and program challenges in the areas of financial performance and logistics; health and information management; human capital training and management; and infrastructure, engineering, and environment.
We are looking for an experienced engineer and program manager to develop business and lead/support various facility condition assessments and facility asset management projects utilizing BUILDER™ SMS software. Responsibilities include oversight of large, complex commercial, Federal, State and local government projects, developing project costs estimates, supervisory duties, and financial performance tracking. The position will support activities of the Installation and Infrastructure Services directorate within CALIBRE, which includes the management of existing, and development of new projects related to facility asset management and sustainment management systems. The selected individual will be responsible for ensuring that the cost, schedule, and technical solutions of all team projects are implemented in a timely manner, and execution and deliverables are in alignment with contract requirements and budgeted costs. Individual may directly supervise personnel located across the United States.
Specific project tasks involve, but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage real property projects, including facility condition assessments using the BUILDER™ SMS for Facility Condition Assessments and asset management for a variety of federal and civil clients
- Recommend solutions to O&M organizational issues for improved performance
- Support project development, project cost estimating, and management
- Personnel and project management
- Strong understanding of BUILDER SMS software and related facility condition assessments
- Experience with BUILDER SMS integration software such as ARCHIBUS and RSMeans considered a plus.
- Experience with facilities engineering management that includes facility condition assessments and capital/cost planning, engineering, design processes, Government contracting, building operations, maintenance, repair, construction, utilities, environmental, safety, real estate, and historic properties
- Ability to work with clients, a basic knowledge of US Department of Defense military organizations and real property management, facilities management operations in a wide variety of facilities
- Proven leadership and team building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills required, including experience with technical writing
- Excellent business and decision-making skills
- Ability to simultaneously track and manage multiple projects and opportunities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, and SharePoint
- Familiarity with and/or proficiency in various auxiliary computer programs such as AutoCAD and GIS
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Architecture, Professional Engineer certification/license in one of the following: Architecture, Civil, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Environmental
- 10 years of technical and managerial experience
- Must possess or be able to obtain and hold a US Department of Defense SECRET Security clearance
- Must be a US Citizen and able to successfully pass a background check