We are an online video training company looking for Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Subject Matter Experts to help us develop a series of video training courses focusing on the 6 functional areas of the PHR Body of Knowledge and preparing students for the PHR certification exam.
Provide specialized expertise and knowledge related to the responsibilities of and the knowledge needed by todays HR professional, as outlined in the PHR Body of Knowledge. The deliverables are in the form of lecture scripts, powerpoints with graphic assets, activities and assessment questions with feedback.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced technical proficiency in the full Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively within a group or individually
- Advanced organizational skills
- Understanding and familiarity with industry best practices
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to meet established deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of industry specific technologies
- Industry specific certifications very helpful
- Knowledge of the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) exam and the HR Certification Institute (HRCI)
- Must have at least seven (7) years in-depth, progressively responsible and directly related experience in the specific subject area
- Minimum degree required: Bachelors Degree
This is a contract position. Remote contractors are welcome.
Send resumes to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the title of the position for which you are interested in the subject line.