About Children’s Minnesota
Children’s Minnesota is the seventh largest pediatric health system in the United States and the only health system in Minnesota to provide care exclusively to children, from before birth through young adulthood. An independent and not-for-profit system since 1924, Children’s serves kids throughout the Upper Midwest at two free-standing hospitals, 12 primary and specialty care clinics and six rehabilitation sites. Additionally, Children’s is Minnesota's only Level I pediatric trauma center inside a hospital dedicated solely to children. In 2018 Children’s Minnesota was verified as a Level I Children’s Surgery Center by the American College of Surgeons. Children’s maintains its longstanding commitment to the community to improve children’s health by providing high-quality, family-centered pediatric services and advancing those efforts through research and education. This work is made possible in large part by generous philanthropic and volunteer support from individuals and organizations throughout the state and region. An award-winning health system, Children’s received Magnet® recognition from The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) in 2018 and is regularly ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a top children’s hospital. Please visit childrensMN.org.
Create, enhance and maintain relationships for the process of referral development and market share growth between clinicians and the organization. Drive referral connections and field efforts to grow the spectrum of services and build referral loyalty. This person in this role will represent the Mother Baby Clinical Service line as an extension of Children’s Minnesota and Allina Health.
Activities include travel within a territory and to assigned strategic accounts to conduct meetings, advance messaging, understand needs and recognize opportunities for referral development and partnership. They will serve as a resource for referring physicians, health care professionals and executive leaders to advance strategic partnerships.
This liaison will also work internally to drive the referral development activities for a spectrum of Mother Baby services and the specialists across the service line. They are responsible for building the strength of our clinical reputation, growing referrals and strategic account management. They will advance individual and system level relationships. The person in this role is to track and report field activity, market intelligence, feedback related to referral barriers and progression of relationships. They will lead innovative connections.
* Required Minimum BA or BS in healthcare administration, healthcare marketing/sales related field, Masters preferred
* 7-10 years experience in a field role: healthcare sales, physician liaison role, strategy or business development role
Clinical or specialty sales experience in maternal, neonatal or pediatrics preferred
1. Knowledge of the Twin Cities and regional market helpful
2. Demonstrated sales skills, proven field growth results, attention to detail and dedication to follow up
3. Demonstrated strategic account management skills
4. Excellent analytical skills and decision-making ability
5. Ability to lead and work well in a team environment
6. Ability to build trust quickly and advance relationships
7. Ability to quickly assimilate, apply new information and leverage data to build strategy
8. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities. Adaptability
9. Enthusiastic, outgoing, positive and collaborative
10. Other skills: excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
11. CRM experience, Proficient in MS word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please click here to view the Physical Demands
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of an occupational health assessment, drug screen, background investigation, and compliance with the U.S. Government Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. Children's requires proof of immunity to vaccine preventable infectious diseases prior to employment, as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Children’s Minnesota is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.