Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Candidate will be responsible for assisting in the execution side of SRC's contracts. Main focus will be supporting the SSC Atlantic DISA Enterprise Services IPT and executing SRC's Joint Services Integration Lab (JSIL) tasking.
A main duty will be to provide Project Management/Financial Management Support for the IPT, which includes developing, providing, and managing IPT Metrics, IMS Management and Resource Allocation; providing financial analysis; supporting all PMR's and any data calls; supporting the Risk Management process; and supporting IPT process improvements, which includes the implementation of a quality plan and change control board to ensure projects are evolving with changing requirements and scope of work. Other main duties include supporting the Requirements Management process, the management of all operational documentation, development of monthly reports and PMR slides for all projects within the IPT, and development of IPT reports for the DISA sponsor and SSC LANT leadership.
The candidate will also handle the badge and CAC requests and renewals for the SRC staff and IPT . During other times they will fulfill other duties helpful to the DISA Enterprise Services IPT team such as:
* Assist the IPT's BFM with collections central
* CTR and CIV Check ins/Check Outs
* Welcoming New Employees (e.g., Providing introductions and documentation)
* Cube Moves/SPAWAR Accounts/ SIPR tokens
* Tracking of IPT's vacation/sick leave (in Outlook)
* Track Outgoing visit requests
* Manage IPT Lead email accounts
* Maintain contact lists for IPT Lead
* Maintain Org Chart
* Call in of any facility issues and follow through
* Maintain IPT distro list for emails
* Coordinate and complete consumables supply orders for IPT
* Coordinate NDAs necessary for IPT tasking
* Meeting coordination and booking
* Meeting Minutes for IPT Lead
* Book and prepare conference rooms for meetings
* DV/VIP Greenboard Requests for incoming visitors / Conference Center coordination
* Step by Step Coordination of vendor and sponsors visits
* Maintain visitor instructions every two months
* Print menus, take orders, pick up lunches for meetings
* This position takes an outgoing/friendly person with loads of patience, professionalism, humility, and willingness to go above and beyond to help our team
* Candidate will be responsible for managing staff logistics, badge access request and renewals for DISA Enterprise Services IPT IPT staff. this will include telephone, cubicle/office space, and training/security certifications for SPAWAR and SRC
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree and five years work related experience or a Master's degree and three years work related experience in a relevant discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Candidate will need access to SPAWAR, which is located on Joint Base Charleston
* Be highly organized, detail oriented, and a self starter that requires little to no oversight
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Have SPAWAR contracts and experience, as they will be a main POC to the LANT security and badge offices
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled