Civilian - E3/Sentinel’s Civilian Division employees support clients across the Department of Commerce, Department of Justice, Department of Transportation, General Services Administration, National Institutes of Health, and more. We enable our employees to use innovative technologies, proven best practices, and efficient processes to provide exceptional service to our Federal clients. With careers in IT program management, acquisition and category management, shared services planning, and education and training, our employees can advance their careers, collaborate with their teams, and deliver excellent mission results.
Seeking a Program Analyst to support the Judicial Security Division of the United States Marshal's Services. This position will be located at the USMS Headquarters in Crystal City, VA.
- Analyze the design, development and evaluation of complex and mission-critical assignments from initial concept to final completion.
- Analyze data and provide feedback to Government officials.
- Prepare and edit various kinds of written correspondence.
- Review and analyze documents submitted for completeness and accuracy such as invoices and financial statements.
- Research and provide accurate information on matters necessary to carry out program policies and procedures
- Enter data into UFMS.
- Prepare statistical analyses and evaluation of program performance as it relates to various operations.
- Develop and maintaining logs and databases to track financial and budgetary program activities.
- Provide administrative support to the various branch offices within the USMS Divisions.
- Prepare correspondence related to program issues for higher level signature.
- Update automated records/database, as applicable.
- Prepare a variety of reports, as needed.
- Collect, compile and report data concerning weekly accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years relevant work experience in the field or in a related area.
- Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products specifically how to manage financials and formulas within Excel.