Integrated Data Services, Inc. (IDS) is a leading provider of custom software products and Government financial management services. IDS was founded in 1997 in El Segundo, CA, and since that time has seen tremendous growth and success. Currently IDS has offices supporting customers nationwide. By providing customers with fast, efficient and reliable information systems and support services, IDS has become a preferred provider of financial and programmatic systems, services, and solutions across a wide variety of government agencies.
IDS is seeking an ambitious self-started to provide acquisition policy and data analysis support to the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology (ASA(ALT)). The program analyst will work with ASA(ALT) staff and provide program analysis and subject matter expertise to advise on crafting policy as well as assist in reporting on Army weapons systems. The position will use business intelligence tools to provide senior ASA(ALT) leadership insight into the health of Army programs. Successful candidates will have experience with DoD program management and policy analysis, work well in a collaborative environment, think creatively, thrive under pressure, and be able to adjust to shifting priorities quickly. Candidates will possess effective diplomatic, time management, and oral and written communication skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing guidance on policy for implementing new business systems, processes and business rules.
- Advising teams on business rules governing acquisition data structures and processes.
- Plan and facilitate meetings with our DoD customers and our development teams.
- Creating dashboards with acquisition data in business intelligence tools.
- Provide users training and guidance in business intelligence tools.
- Present status projects and identify options and solutions to resolve issues.
- Elicit customer feedback to discover new feature requests and identify product improvements.
- Manage program oversight and coordination and develop new opportunities that align to program priorities.
- Develop briefings and reports, and contribute to the program management activities on an as needed basis.
- Demonstrate software applications and new capabilities to customers and executives.
Knowledge and Skills:
- At least 5 years of experience in the DoD acquisition community.
- Experience with business intelligence tools.
- Ability to interface effectively with team members from all functional disciplines as well as senior management and executives.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with customers and the software end-users.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to rapidly analyze complex technology and business scenarios.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills focused on the ability to guide interdisciplinary teams through software projects.
- Critical thinker, expected to speak out and defend views.
- Experience with Department of Defense (DoD) finance, contracting, acquisition and logistics systems is desired.
- Experience with the Army or ASA(ALT) a plus.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence a plus.
- Experience with Qlik Sense a plus.
- Applicants selected for employment may be subject to a Federal background investigation and may need to meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
- Must be able to lift/carry at least 15 lbs.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the time.
- Must consistently work and type on a computer and may be required to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office supplies, etc.
Education and Work Experience:
- This position requires a minimum of a 4-year degree from an accredited college or university in business management, engineering, computer science, mathematics, economics or other related discipline. Experience in lieu of education may be considered if the individual has 7 or more years of relevant experience.
Some travel may be required.
Normal work schedule will be 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday. May be required to work additional hours and/or weekends, as needed, to meet deadlines or to fulfill travel obligations.
Commensurate with experience.
Company offers full-benefits package including health, dental, vision and 401K plans. IDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, age, sex, gender, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, pregnancy perceived pregnancy, medical condition, marital status, familial status, color, religion, uniformed services, veteran status, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under local, state or Federal law. A submission of a resume is an expression of interest and not considered an application.
**U.S. citizenship and/or green card is required; H1-B visas and other visas are not being sponsored. Relocation expenses are NOT compensated. All jobs are employer paid; no fees to candidates. Third parties or agencies inquiries are not being accepted.**