POSITION: Senior Program Analyst
LOCATION: Austin, TX
LENGTH: 3 year contract, W2
PAY RATE: $50-55/hr
**If you meet the below qualifications, please send your updated resume to email@example.com**
LABOR CATEGORY DESCRIPTION:
A Program Analyst, Expert must have knowledge in how to plan, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of operating programs. S/he must be able to use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes. S/he must be able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations. The Program Analyst, Expert must be able to effectively manipulate data to present program status and make recommendations on improving business processes. An Expert Program Analyst must also be able to create new methods of gathering and analyzing source data to evaluate program effectiveness and analyze business processes.
The Contractor shall provide requirements analysis, system analysis, development and implementation support for core functional business requirements and support all monitored applications, systems, and services, process re-engineering and adaptation of IT solutions in support of environments internal and external to the organization. Application support may include advanced collaboration capabilities, workflow, business process modeling, business process modeling translation, system modeling and simulation, software development and deployment, executive dashboards, enterprise search and discovery, project management and scheduling tools and applications and advanced multi-media support for training and marketing requirements.
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), MS SharePoint, and applications for access to the World Wide Web including MS Internet Explorer.
• Able to obtain customer required security clearance. Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements to obtain and retain the designated Government clearance.
• Strong problem solving, organizational, and planning skills.
• Ability to quickly learn new applications, business processes, and procedures.
• Strategic thinker with focus on outcomes. Able to exercise independent judgement.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation skills, fluent English.
• Ability to form good partner relationships across functions.
• Experience with the rules of governance and project life cycle methodologies and adapting them to meet Sponsor’s business needs.
• Experience exhibiting technical skills to identify dependencies and technical risks.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Masters’ Degree in Business Discipline plus 15 years of experience. 10 additional years of experience may be substituted for education.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178