Position Title: Program Analyst - Healthcare System Transformation Project
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Location: Rhode Island EOHHS � Cranston, RI
Shift � Full-time � 35 hours per week
HCH Enterprises, LLC (HCH) is an IT Consulting, Engineering and Technical Services Company. Founded in 1986 HCH was incorporated in Rhode Island in 2001. Our mission is to develop and deliver high-value, creative and competitive solutions and services to our government and commercial clients. HCH specializes in: Business Analysis; Project/Program Management; Enterprise Architecture; Network Infrastructure Support; System Security; Software and Database Services; and COOP and Disaster Recovery. Our project teams have been providing direct and ongoing technical services and management support in health care and health care transformation efforts in the state of Rhode Island. We are committed to helping our client deliver quality healthcare services to the people they serve.
HCH, and our partner, Staffing Solutions Organization (SSO), a wholly owned subsidiary of Public Consulting Group (PCG), has been selected by the state of Rhode Island to provide staff support services under the direction of the State of Rhode Island�s Medicaid Program administered by the Executive Office of Health and Human Services. As part of the ongoing Health System Transformation Project, the Program Analyst will serve as a primary provider of program analysis and development support within the Rhode Island Medicaid organization and work for a State staff lead.
Overall responsibilities of the Program Analyst:
- Evaluate, analyze, research, and develop systems, policies, and programs which address social determinants of health.
- Identify, develop, and prioritize appropriate outcome metrics for SDOH efforts
- Serve as the Medicaid program�s subject matter expert on social determinant of health.
- Monitor state and national trends regarding SDOH.
- Maintains awareness of key performance indicators/metrics.
- Serves as a liaison between rate-setting finance team and the managed care team. Primary point of contact for project evaluation and analytics vendor.
- Bachelor�s Degree or equivalent required and advanced education/training in data programming and/or statistics.
- 3+ years of professional experience working with SDOH information.
- 3 - 5 Years working experience within the healthcare field and/or Medicaid organization.
- Knowledge of Medicaid is preferred.
- Knowledge of Medicaid waivers, behavioral health continuum of care, and assessment of current state and needs of health care systems is a plus.