Job Title: Program Analyst II
Location: Adelphia Maryland
Odyssey will be providing strategic, analytical, logistical, and technology development support services that directly support the research at experimental facilities located at Adelphi Laboratory Center (ALC), MD. Odyssey will support the ARL development efforts that require strategic planning, forecasting, technical data analysis, experimental test planning and support for various technical events and pragmatic forums.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties included but not limited to
- Provide data and business operations management and analysis for current and future programs
- Use data sources to identify programmatic needs
- Participate in strategic planning with regards to program development
- Assist with program assessments ensuring programmatic goals are well documented
- Perform data validation and quality control checks to ensure adherence to study protocols
- Broad working knowledge of Army and DoD business systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- US Citizen
- Active DOD Secret Clearance
- Junior-Level: In a business related field with AA/BS and/or four (4) years of specialized experience in management analyst role or a comparable job description
- Mid-Level: In a business related field with AA/BS and/or 8-10 years of specialized experience in management analyst role or a comparable job description
- Senior-Level: In a business related field with BS/MS and/or 10-15 years of specialized experience in management analyst role or a comparable job description
This position is contingent upon Program Award.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.#LI-POST