Mayvin® is currently seeking experienced applicants for a Program Analyst IV position for an effort in support of The Office of Naval Research (ONR) Air Warfare & Weapons Science and technology Department (Code 35) which is responsible for fostering, planning, managing and executing scientific research and technology development on behalf of the Navy and Marine Corps. This effort will provide engineering and analytical support as well as programmatic management and business support for Codes 35, 351, and 352, as well as support for ONR sponsored development projects. The position will be located at ONR Headquarters located in Arlington, VA and is contingent upon contract award.
You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered. Active Secret clearance is required.
- Assist Program Officers and other government personnel with internal work processes and procedural issues that involve the following systems/software: Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI), Computer Optimized Batch Reconciliation Application (COBRA), Program Budget Information System (PBIS), Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (Navy ERP), Defense Travel System (DTS), Wide Area Workflow (WAWF), Standard Accounting and Reporting System (STARS), Contracts Officer Representative Tool (CORT), Document Retrieval System (DRS), Total Workforce Management System (TWMS), Defense Acquisition University (DAU), the Joint Personnel Accountability System (JPAS), Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Sharepoint/iConnect. Use of Oracle- based systems/software, such as Business Intelligence Dashboard, BAA Document Console, Contract and Grant Administration Management Information System (CAMIS), and Personnel Process Improvement (PPI) Suite System
- Assist Program Officers with out-reach, and coordination, with the Naval and joint community including: fleet, requirements, acquisition, contractors, universities, coalition partners, North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and Technical Cooperation Panels
- Perform financial analysis for a variety of funds and funding sources to protect against federal anti-deficiency violations, internal procedural and accounting errors, and any other applicable problems associated with sources and usage of funds
- Prepare and research various types of funding documents within Navy ERP; track commitments, obligations and expenditures of funding; and assist in resolving issues related to Navy ERP Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) funding that are not meeting financial benchmarks related to commitments, obligations, and/or expenditures across multiple contractors/performers.
- Monitor and assist in the management of project activities and resources to mitigate risk throughout the project life cycle. Track project execution and inform Program Officers of any variance between planned and actual progress of S&T performers related to schedule, cost and technical performance by utilizing a variety of project management and business analysis tools, techniques and practices. Monitor project action items and interpret the results and progress provided through a variety of information sources (e.g., technical and financial status reports, Earned Value Management (EVM) tools, etc.)
- Assist the Program Officer in the preparation, coordination, and evaluation of Broad Agency Announcements, Funding Opportunity Announcements, Requests for Information, and Requests for Proposals as well as the review of proposal packages. The support for any solicitation and/or proposal evaluation will be in the area of administrative support, coordination between the technical evaluation team, and the drafting of any necessary notifications
- Assist the Program Officer and other government personnel in general program management support on matters and issues consistent with ONR sponsored projects including logistical and scheduling support
- Maintain calendars
- Book conference rooms and work with the ONR Corporate Strategic Communications (CSC) as necessary for coordinating off-site events
- Attend meetings, prepare lessons learned, conduct workshops, and distribute information in support of these meetings
- Travel occasionally in support of ONR activities such as conferences, international collaborations, operational exercises, operational demonstrations, and integration and planning meetings
- Maintain content of ONR’s Sharepoint Site and public website (programming experience NOT required)
- Assist in building the Program Objective Memorandum (POM) budget. This includes drafting R-2 Exhibits for the Navy Science & Technology (S&T) Programs
- Assist in rapidly and accurately answering financial related and other queries from senior DoD, Navy, or congressional members
- Coordinate with the Contracts Department to ensure award types and proposal packages submitted meet current requirements. Communicate between the Program Officer, Contracting Officer, and research performer to get accurate and timely information to speed the contracting process
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses of financial data, operations, and requirements to develop program improvements
- Develop, trouble shoot, and integrate custom software applications (forms, queries, etc.) across multiple distributed databases for financial management applications
- Study a variety of administrative or management functions in an effort to provide feedback on how to increase productivity and effectiveness
- Collect and maintain relevant technical, financial, and policy directives that apply to the Departments being supported
- Possess either (1) a high school diploma with at least at least 15 years of experience providing administrative, business and/or financial support or (2) a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and 12 years of experience providing administrative, business and/or financial support
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required
- Possess working knowledge of JTR
- Possess experience with government planning, forecasting, program budgeting, funding, execution monitoring, and reporting against commitment, obligation, and expenditure benchmarks
- Possess excellent computer skills, with particular emphasis on PowerPoint and associated graphics and presentation development software
Mayvin is a dynamic small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of project management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A "Mayvin" is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others - a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
Mayvin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Mayvin is a current participant in E-Verify and conducts internal I-9 audits at least once per year.