Our client is currently seeking a Program Analyst- Mid Level
- Provide periodic updates to annual Program Plan.
- Track milestones/metrics and updating client Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Develop, maintain and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Develop, maintain and update action item database and planning spreadsheets.
- Facilitate meetings via telcons and Adobe Connect.
- Develop monthly reports.
- Assist investment programs working through the Client Readiness Process.
- Assist in the maintenance, presentation, development of Sharepoint KSN sites
- Detail oriented, independent, self-motivated, and proactive team member.
- Good Communication skills,
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite of Products (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Sharepoint).
- Organization skills.
- Technically savvy with a high level of familiarity with MS Office Products and experience working in Knowledge Sharing Networks (KSN) or Sharepoint sites.
- Very well organized, eager to learn, and have a good understanding of the FAA organizational structure and the AMS policy.
- FAA Experience.
- Acquisition Management System (AMS) knowledge.
Bachelor's degree and relevant Expirence.