Sabre is hiring for a Program Analyst to support our team located at NAS Patuxent River, MD. This position will support the customer in providing financial, development, testing, evaluation, and management support to ensure program success.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate as a member of an Integrated Product Team (IPT). Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data or financial information relating to an aircraft acquisition program. Track program/project status and schedules
- Plan, develop, review, and coordinate DoD/Navy acquisition documentation in accordance with DoD/Navy policies and procedures. Documentation support will include but not be limited to providing analysis and input into Statements of Work (SOWs), program management plans, acquisition plans, procurement requests, and other acquisition documents. Provide draft documentation as necessary
- Plan and track program/project goals, milestones and deliverables, perform critical path analysis, develop metrics, identify potential program risk areas develop and track risk mitigation plans, and track plans of action and milestones.
- Support financial planning activity in support of program goals.
- Prepare briefs and documentation for senior leadership, DoD and/or service acquisition, Congressional and/or financial reviews
- Interface with a range of experts, including technical, financial, and legal leads and managers at senior levels.
- DoD Top Secret clearance with SSBI background investigation within the past five years required
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, management, or equivalent field. Relevant experience may be substituted for the degree requirement: Associates degree and 2 years’ additional relevant experience, or High School Diploma/GED and 4 years’ additional relevant experience
- 4 years of business/management/development/integration experience with aircraft, weapons, and/or operations; appropriate educational background may be substituted for experience.
- Demonstrated experience in developing DoD systems acquisition requirements in accordance with DoD and SECNAV 5000 acquisition series, documentation development, financial and/or technical requirements
- Knowledge and capability in planning, management, budgeting, coordinating, technical requirements, and contract requirements
- 2 years of current experience preparing project budgets.
- 2 years of current experience in analyzing and preparing acquisition documentation.
- Knowledge of contract types and their uses, to include experience with firm fixed price contracts
- Skill in dealing effectively with contractor and government personnel at all levels.
- Excellent oral, written, and electronic communication skills to include proficiency with Microsoft Office
- PMP certification is desired
U.S. Citizenship required. Candidate must have an active DOD Top Secret Clearance Candidates will be required to pass a background check for this position.
Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we're more than just a job - we're a team - and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success – join Sabre!
We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled