All applicants must have a currently active Secret security clearance, or higher, to be considered for this position.
If applicant is hired NO RELOCATION COSTS will be provided by employer (CSS).
Compass Strategy Solutions, LLC is a Small Woman Owned Government Contracting business specializing in law enforcement support services for the Federal Government. Join a team of experienced professionals and a fast-growing business. We offer competitive benefits. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
In this role, you will apply your expertise in research and data analysis, your excellent oral and written communication, and your experience working within law enforcement or military organizations to create custom reports, ad hoc reports and visual presentations as requested by your team, that further the mission of the federal government law enforcement agency client. You will also be skillfully documenting processes, user guides and manuals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The responsibilities and duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Research and analyze data and statistical information in support of law enforcement program’s goals and objectives.
- Examine information to obtain supplemental information to identify specific operational parameters and patterns.
- Report findings and identify problems/solutions from the analysis of data and other information.
- Brief and provide working aids during the implementation of “special taskings”.
- Write reports and create graphics as required.
- Prepare and illustrate process instructions, user manuals, user help guides, PowerPoint presentations and custom reports for management and users.
- Perform related work as required.
- Job may require very limited domestic travel (1-2 times per year).
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of total experience in the Law Enforcement and or Department of Defense fields.
- Extensive experience integrating data and analytical projects for operational use in support of Law Enforcement and/or Department of Justice.
- Extensive experience working in team and solo projects from inception to completion.
- Excellent documentation, communication, organization, analysis and research skills.
- Valid US Passport and Driver’s license
- Knowledge of the theory and principles of management and organization, including administrative practices and procedures common to law enforcement/military organizations.
- Ability to use qualitative and quantitative analytical techniques.
- Skill in technical and non-technical writing and in a wide range of automated systems and software.
- Position requires strong analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, and the ability to solve complex problems and work in a team environment.
Physical Demands and Work Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, you occasionally may have to lift boxes which weigh approximately 20 lbs. You may be expected to sit at a desk for long hours in front of a computer screen, and you will need to make and receive phone calls.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.