Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Program Communications Manager to join our team in the Cleveland, OH office.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Writing, editing and preparing internal company publications and communications.
- Developing and implementing strategies and programs to communicate the company’s business objectives, culture and values to its employees.
- Partnering with executive management, Business Development, Public Relations, Human Resources and other departments to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate strategic internal communications.
- May develop presentations, publications, marketing collateral including exhibits, videotape productions, scale models, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Coordinating production and distribution activities.
- May implement metrics to evaluate effectiveness of communication plan delivery.
- Engaging with ManTech program employees, our customers employees and external stakeholders to keep them informed of program developments.
- Creating strategies to increase employee/client awareness of our IT services and delivery.
- Additionally communicating and partnering with our Clients IT Media Group to announce new products, new services and changes, and to promote our partnerships with our Client and other vendors.
- Requires Bachelor's degree and 5 to 7 years of communications experience.
- Ability to work directly with the customer’s communications team to keep them informed of program changes.
- Must be able to distribute executive messages, prepare presentations and internal memos, and conduct meetings to share information.
- Experience driving trade shows, expos and special events with clients.
- Experience developing communications plans and campaigns to engage, educate and solicit feedback from the customer population
- Experience serving as a mentor and coach for employees direct communications with their counterparts on the Client side and key stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate technical and business themes clearly at multiple levels of an organization and to diverse audiences.
- Experience being the owner of all communications processes and policies for the program team.
- US citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.