Program Control/Subcontract Manager – ASURE – Location: Scottsdale, AZ
GeoLogics is a “tier 1” vendor with *ASURE (Arizona State University Research Enterprise) and I am working with one of their hiring managers. They are looking for a Program Control/Subcontract Manager.
You will work with GeoLogics at the ASURE facilities in Scottsdale, AZ. You must be a US Citizen with a minimum active Secret clearance to apply. This is a contract position (possibly contract-to-hire).
Hourly rate: $55 to $60 per hour (w2 non-benefited); $70 per hour (c2c if you have your own company); $101k (contract with benefits)
[*ASURE conducts advanced technology development and restricted-access programs for the military, defense and security industry.]
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management
- Reviews status of projects and budgets, manages schedules, and prepares status reports
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, clients and other stakeholders
- Communicates regularly with project customer, supplier(s), project team, and internal management Deals regularly with support functions outside project within the division
- Provides Proactive Post Award Management of contracts and monitors contract performance
- Assures compliance with applicable federal regulations and internal policies and procedures
- Reviews Task Order Requests and participates in preparing compliant proposal responses
- Reviews contractual documents for accuracy, performance risk, and conformance with contract terms, conditions, and other provisions including applicable federal regulations and business team objectives prior to signature / acceptance
- Works as a key member of program team to ensure contract requirements are fully understood and executed consistent with business strategies
- Responds to internal and external inquiries regarding contract issues, audits, and compliance requirements
- Manages contract change process and works with Program Management, Engineering, Finance and other disciplines to mitigate performance risk
- Monitors program performance for scope changes and takes appropriate action
- Builds effective customer relationships and knows customer needs and issues
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Has broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments
- Substantial knowledge of applicable federal regulations (FAR/DFARS) and contracting experience with Prime Contractors as wells as all contract types
- Possesses substantial experience reviewing and analyzing contractual documents for accuracy, performance risk, and conformance with contract terms, conditions, and other provisions
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with personnel at all levels. This includes the ability to communicate effectively with virtually with program teams which are geographically disbursed
- Possesses substantial computer skills (MS Project, MS Excel and MS Word) to support communications and business needs
- Experience with multiple contract types, such as CPAF, CPIF, FFP and T&M
If interested in learning more about this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and I will call back with more information.
GeoLogics is a 30 year old growing technical services company headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, with 8 regional offices distributed throughout the country. The Company provides software, IT and engineering services, mission critical solutions, and technical support primarily to the Defense and Aerospace industry, various agencies of the U.S. federal government and commercial clients. GeoLogics specializes in the areas of engineering, IT, communications, software, systems development and research and development.
The GeoLogics Employee Benefits Program (EBP) reflects our abiding interest in and commitment to meeting the needs of our diverse workforce and providing financial security for both our employees and their families. GeoLogics offers an exceptionally competitive array of benefits for our employees, including: Health Insurance (w/ Dental & Vision), Life & Disability Insurance, Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Accounts, PTO, and a Retirement 401k Plan.
GeoLogics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, please visit our website at: www.geologics.com