Millennium Space Systems, A Boeing Company delivers affordable, high-performance space systems for demanding customers. At Millennium, you will be part of a close-knit team working on exciting technological problems. We work in an open environment where ideas are shared across all disciplines, and there are ample opportunities for advancement based on demonstrated excellence. Superstars are welcome.
As Program Controls Specialist, you will be the controller for your program manager and you will be directly responsible for financial execution of the Program and reporting financial execution corporately and to the customer(s). Additionally, you will have cognizance of and work directly with the technical schedule and understand how financial and technical performance work together.
- Project task control – creating new projects and adding people to tasks
- Reviewing and verifying AR
- Analyzing monthly cost / schedule variances at the program level and subsystem level
- Reconciling customer invoices with Program Controls cost tracking
- Creating graphs and charts reporting internally and externally
- Forecasting spending profile, termination liability, and funding run-out
- Project and update labor and procurement schedules
- EVMS tracking and reporting
- Program administrative needs ( meeting minutes, AI tracking, etc)
- Risk Management board administration
- Working with internal teams for program procurements
- 5 years experience in Aerospace or US Government-related program financial controls
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of working experience OR an Associate's degree or 7+ years of working experience
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Demonstrated advanced skills using Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS)
- Experience in the aerospace industry or similar technical environment servicing a Federal Government customer
- Previous CAM experience
Benefits and Perks
Millennium Space Systems, A Boeing Company offers a very competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k plan.
Before applying, please note:
Millennium is DDTC-registered, ITAR-compliant Company. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Applicants MUST be U.S. citizens and eligible for a security clearance. Additionally, applicants must be willing to apply for and maintain a security clearance. We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.