Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
The ROSA Program Development Associate builds successful programs by aligning with key Hospital and Facility stakeholders (including surgeons, OR and other facility staff as necessary), ROSA Capital sales colleagues, ROSA Program Development Managers and local implant teams to onboard and subsequently drive system utilization with the ROSA™ Robotic Knee Platform.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead surgical teams through training pathways designed to educate and train surgeons, staff, and administrators on the ROSA™ system
- ROSA Robotic Knee system and procedure expert
- Partners with Program Development Managers and Field Service technicians to onboard new accounts, including attend system installation, provide in-service to relevant facility staff, train local implant sales colleagues and provide clinical support during ROSA Knee cases
- Supports advanced technology upgrades as required
- Provides on-site support for product demonstrations and educational initiatives to build local and regional market awareness
- Responsible for key administration duties
- Promote the highest levels of customer satisfaction through the timely response of customer inquiries, clear and effective communications, and professional appearances
- Follow all internal communication and documentation policies (QA)
- Attend product trade shows and annual trainings as required Provides support for MedEd events as required
Expected Areas of Competence
- Proven track record of achieving strong results
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 2 years of clinical sales experience or one year of orthopedic (joint replacement) sales or case coverage experience
- Up to 50%
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and might not necessarily comprise all of the essential functions for purposes of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.