Join Community Services Group (CSG) as a Program Director for our Adult Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) Community Home Services in Harrisburg, PA and find meaning in your work every day.
Program Directors are a member of the corporation's Leadership and are a resource person for intellectual and developmental disability services as designated by the regional director/coordinator or senior program director. Program Director are also a member of Leadership Forum and other operating committees as assigned. The work of Program Directors is professional, administrative, and managerial work directing the operations of the Community Participation Support Services program for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) Monday to Friday - 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Must be able to work flexible hours and on-call to meet the needs of the individuals and program.
- This position will be responsible for 6 ASD Community Homes in Lancaster and Dauphin Counties. Travel reimbursement provided.
- Health Insurance & Benefits
- Great opportunity to grow your career at one of the largest human services providers in PA.
- Master's degree or above from an accredited college or university and 1 year of work experience working directly with persons with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) OR Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and 2 years of work experience working directly with persons with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
- At least 1 year of supervision/management experience.
- A valid driver's license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
- Able to travel to trainings/meetings upon request, which may include occasional overnight stays.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we can do great things!
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org and click on Join our Team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.