Elbit Systems of America is a leading provider of high performance products, system solutions, and support services focusing on the defense, homeland security, commercial aviation, and medical instrumentation markets. With facilities throughout the United States, Elbit Systems of America is dedicated to supporting those who contribute daily to the safety and security of the United States. Elbit Systems of America, LLC is wholly owned by Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT and TASE: ESLT), a global high technology company engaged in a wide range of programs for innovative defense and commercial applications. For additional information, visit: www.elbitsystems-us.com or follow us on Twitter.
The Program Financial Analyst II assists in the development of financial results including Estimate at Completions (EACs) for multiple programs. This also includes assisting Program Managers in the development of Estimates to Complete. The analyst will prepare and present financial results to business unit management on a quarterly basis. The analyst will closely monitor financial and schedule performance of assigned programs and provide feedback to business unit and program management regarding opportunities to improve effectiveness.
- Provide program finance information in support of status reviews and Program Management Reviews
- Assist in the development of the Estimate at Completes (EAC) for programs by assisting PM’s.
- Support the preparation and presentation of results of projects within the business unit to management.
- Complete quarterly profit and loss statements for all assigned programs.
- Build and Track Program Baselines as well as Delivery Schedules to support PMs.
- Identify and help implement processes and tools, training and opportunities necessary to strengthen the Business Unit organization.
- Preparation of financial related documents associated with the projects such as Revenue Recognitions and EAC Checklists.
- Document program planning and control processes and develop continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support accounting in preparation of monthly closing reports and analysis.
- Support PMs in forecasting revenues.
- Respond to Audit questions.
- Create and Maintain Work Authorization Documents (WADs).
- Create and Maintain Revenue Recognition Documents.
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education (Highest Level Required/Preferred)
Bachelor's degree required
Specific Degree Field, only if required: Business, Finance and/or Accounting
Functional (Using Skill Set) 3-5 years
Industry 3-5 years
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required (Unique and Measurable):
- Skilled at reading and interpreting numbers and completing calculations
- Experience analyzing financial information
- Experience using balance sheets and graphic displays
- Experience with business unit accounting
- Ability to effectively present and communicate financial and accounting data to management
- Must be a self starter with ability to work independently
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Extensive experience with MS Office and MS Excel required
- Experience with BaaN, Data Warehouses/Business Objects, preferred
- Should have a strong work ethic and be willing to go beyond the norm
- Should have working knowledge in a project oriented manufacturing environment