GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Responsible for the consolidation and analysis of monthly program financial forecasts for assigned Kratos programs IAW Kratos Business Cadence and tools. Specific analysis include: Estimate to Complete (ETC), Estimate at Completion (EAC), spend plan forecasting, cash flow analysis and Earned Value Management System (EVMS) reporting. Monitors and tracks contract actions, including the status of funding and inputs to applicable systems and tools. The incumbent may assist with price proposals, provide finance support in capture of new business opportunities, and support the controller as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Support Program Management with the preparation of spend plans & ETCs/EACs for assigned programs
- Independent analysis of ETCs/EACs (Metric Based approach).
- Program Cash Flow and unbilled reporting
- Cost Point set up and maintenance
- Support Annual Operating Plan and recurring monthly and quarterly reviews
- Acts as back up in support of pricing activities as necessary IAW compliance with RFP/RFI, FAR, CAS, and Company Policies and Procedures.
- Support Director, Program Planning, Pricing and Control with Department Metric formulation and Management
Experience and Skills
- Demonstrated Program control, cost analysis, forecasting, and EVMS Experience
- Ability to interface with all levels of Management
- Advanced level ability in Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications
- Knowledge/experience with CAS/FAR/DFAR
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience working with DCAA
- Preferred –
- Knowledge/experience with ProPricer
- Knowledge/experience with Costpoint
- Working knowledge of MS Project
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of three years of financial analyst experience with an emphasis in project controls/program controls/business management/pricing/budgeting experience in defense contracting environment
- WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Requires light physical effort such as stooping and bending, and occasional lifting of lightweight objects (up to 5 pounds).
- Smoke free environment, standard office setting
- Sits for long periods of time in front of computer