Businesses PRATT & WHITNEY Job ID 73113BR Date posted 10/22/2018 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country US
The Adaptive Engine Programs are Pratt and Whitney's next generation fighter engine development programs. The external Customer anticipates these programs could lead to source selection decisions to power one or more aircraft platforms. Pratt and Whitney must perform flawlessly on these programs to maintain our dominant position in this market segment.
The Adaptive Engine Programs Integration Analyst role is focused on two things: facilitating clear, effective team communication and facilitating robust decision-making processes. These two aspects of a major development program are absolutely critical. This position will report to the General Manager, Adaptive Engine Programs, and work closely with the Adaptive Engines Program Management and our Engineering Teams on a daily basis. The role will also have frequent customer interaction and needs to be able to successfully build robust relationships with an external Customer.
- Deliver reliable data and analysis for management decision-making, including manpower forecasts.
- Build and maintain powerful team communication channels within P&W and with the external Customer to achieve maximum engagement across the Adaptive Engine Programs team.
- Facilitate 100 percent high quality and on time delivery of all Adaptive Engine Program contract deliverable items.
- Orchestrate effective Customer and P&W management decision-making events, including Monthly Program Reviews, IPMT meetings and Risk Review Team.
- Highly proficient at logistics, planning, and managing critical external Customer deliverables.
- Drive program cohesion through written and verbal communications.
- Dynamic use of Outlook tool suite to facilitate the above responsibilities.
- Engage in Adaptive Engine Program Office business process strategic improvements including our ACE journey.
Candidate must be a US citizen and able to obtain and maintain in good standing a US DoD government security clearance.
Qualification: Basic Qualifications:
- 5+ years of program or project management experience, to include:
- Working with Earned Value Management principals.
- Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
- Experience in program management integration.
- Security clearance (active security clearance preferred).
- Expertise with business tools (Primavera, financial reporting, Sharepoint).
- Demonstrated track record of business process execution and excellent organizational and communication skills.
Education: Bachelor degree
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.